Lighten up

I decided what was bothering me about the work. The background for the final panel was too dark, and as a result it didn't seem to fit in with the remaining three. I went back and lightened the sky starting with the bottom left corner. Much better...

I also added a light green glaze to the panels. The result is satisfactory, so I will likely continue to add some light washed to contrast the red in the monochromatic areas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


I continue to be impressed by your works of art. I really enjoy how you have now coupled your work with a diary to explain how everything is progressing. Great job.