Many Thanks

I finished the underpainting for the second painting today. Again, it may be a little difficult to see what is going on, but the composition will become more clear after I wash in some color.



To keep the ideas separate in my mind, I worked each underpainting individually. Now that the paintings are ready for color, the washes will go on together as some of the colors will be shared. I really enjoy this next step as the work has a chance to come alive.

Many thanks
I want to thank some of my blogging brothers as they have shown me great kindness. Although sometimes I feel as though I am talking to myself most of the time (I know, every blogger does), these gentlemen have encouraged me with their words. In my last post, Live Like Family, I spoke about learning love as we deal with each other. These men have done just that. Thank you.

John at Scotwise included me in his regular Around the Bilogs! with a percussion theme.

To get a compliment from a great writer like Bob at Mr. Standfast is always appreciated.

Finally, Doug at CoffeeSwirls shares my heart for glorifying God in art as he writes on Christian artists.

No comments: